Physiotherapist III Job Vacancy – Nyeri County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract
Job Group: ‘H’
Salary: as per Salaries & Remuneration Commission of Kenya.
Advert NO: 59/2022
Positions: Four (4)
Deadline: 25th April 2022
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
i) Must be a Kenyan Citizen (Attach ID)
ii) KCSE Certificate
iii) Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
iv) Two years post registration experience
v) Certificate of Registration from the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
vi) Valid Practice License from the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists
Duties and Responsibilities
i) Screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and
hydrotherapy interventions as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan at an outpatient
ii) Carrying out physical disability assessments for categorization, registration and other support;
iii) Verifying and maintaining information and records relating to patients;
iv) Ensuring availability of physiotherapy supplies and equipment as well as giving support and health education to patients and relatives in hospital;
v) Carrying out home visits and following up on patient’s progress;
vi) Sensitizing the community on physiotherapy issues;
vii) Maintaining patients/clients progress reports;
viii) Collecting data for operational research;
ix) Preparing periodic reports.
x) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
How To Apply
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 25th April 2022, 5.00pm.
THE SECRETARY NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES P.O. BOX 90-10100 NYERI CELL PHONE: 0745342000
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be
through the above provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.