Physiotherapist III Job Vacancy – Baringo County
Position; Physiotherapist III (Job Group H)
REF No; BCPSB/043/2022
No of posts; Three (3)
Terms; One Year Contract
Salary; As per UHC Terms
Deadline; 30th March 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening, assessing, rehabilitating and providing therapeutic exercises;
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Designing treatment plans;
- Writing patient case notes and collecting statistics;
- Collecting data for operational research;
- Sensitizing the community on Physiotherapy issues; and
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration with Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- Valid practicing certificate.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya,2010.
Applicants are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet requirements
of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
How To Apply
Interested candidates can obtain specific job requirements from Baringo county website (www.baringo.go.ke) If you possess the requirements for above positions, you may apply by filling an online employment application form on our website. You are required to upload your Detailed CV, copy of your National ID Card, Copies of your Certificates all in PDF as one document.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to bring with them;
i. The original of their ID, Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
ii. Clearance from the following Institutions;
a. Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
b. Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
c. Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
d. Credit and Reference Bureau
e. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Baringo County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please indicate both your day and evening telephone numbers and a valid email address in your application form. The application to reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 30th March 2022, by close of business (5:00Pm).
SECRETARY /CEO BARINGO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 53- 30400 KABARNET firstname.lastname@example.org