Assistant Physiotherapist III Job Vacancy Makueni County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract
Salary: 40,000 Kshs
Positions: One (1)
Deadline: 23rd June 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Treating and rehabilitating patients/clients using Physiotherapy interventions i.e electrotherapy, manipulative therapy/technology, exercise therapy among others in clinical areas and the community
- Planning and organizing group Physiotherapy treatments/sessions for patients and clients
- Evaluating treatment outcomes for review, placement, referral or discharge
- Carrying out physical disability assessments for categorization, registration and other support
- Providing health promotion and education to patients/clients on neruto musculoskeletal disorders and health living to prevent non-communicable diseases
- Maintaining information and records relating to patients
- Inducting students on practical training on physiotherapy therapy services
- Requisitioning and ensuring availability and proper utilization of physiotherapy supplies and equipment as well as giving support and health education to patients and relatives in hospital
- Maintaining equipment and inventory
- Analyzing data and preparing reports
- Coaching and mentoring of staff
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration Certificate from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK);
- Current Certificate of Practice from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK);
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
How to Apply
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope, should be received on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, 23rd June, 2022.
The Secretary/CEO Makueni County Public Service Board P.O. Box 49 - 90300 MAKUENI
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded on the county public service board website www.makuenipsb.go.ke you can also download it here
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, birth certificate, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.