Physiotherapy Job Vacancy St. Joseph’s Nyabondo Mission Hospital
Deadline; 4th March 2022
Reporting to the Medical Services in Charge, the job holder will facilitate the treatment and therapy of patients who suffer from physical challenges.
- Formulate treatment plans and therapy to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conduct complex mobilization techniques.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of patients referred for therapy treatment for both inpatient and outpatient
- Assess and evaluate physical disabilities caused by neurological disorders, stroke, diseases or injuries.
- Bring wellness and mobility in physical disabilities caused by injuries, stroke, or other neurological disorders through physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care.
- Maintain and update patient records.
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment.
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy.
- Educate patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Plan and organize physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Have a Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
- Must be a registered member of the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists with a current practicing license.
- At least two years working experience as a physiotherapist in a reputable hospital.
- Must have good interpersonal, communications and customer care skills.
- Be friendly and caring.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your application together with detailed curriculum vitae by Friday 4th March, 2022 at 5.00 pm.
Address to Human Resource Manager,
St. Joseph’s Nyabondo Mission Hospital, P.O. Box 341 – 40109 Sondu.
Or email to email@example.com.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception at St. Joseph’s Nyabondo Mission Hospital offices.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted