Physiotherapy Job Vacancy Grand Royal Medical
Deadline; 28th February 2022
We are on a mission to protect and improve health in Eldoret through first class care. Taking inspiration from British NHS best practises, our local knowledge and delivered by leading Kenyan GPs & Nurses. Our aim is for our facilities and methods to meet or exceed British standards. We are Kenyan owned and proud to be partnered with key figures in England helping us ensure we are working for the people of Kenya. Your health and wellbeing is our first priority and through very turbulent times with Covid-19, we are positive our impact in Eldoret is making a difference to the lives of all of our community.
We are looking for a competent and driven Physiotherapist to join our team. You will work with patients to identify and improve their movement and function and be an active member of the health care team in the Hospital.
As a physiotherapist you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating patients ’needs, developing appropriate and adequate plans and assisting in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility. You must be well versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening, assessing, and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan.
- Planning and conducting therapy treatment for patients.
- Make statistical reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and submit the same to the departmental head
- Maintain and update patient records and documents.
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy treatments.
- Review patient progress Assist and demonstrate proper stretches techniques, exercise moves, and equipment use
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment interventions.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners
- Collaborate with patients’ doctor for referrals, notes and medical history
- Any other roles within your specialization
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Registration with Physiotherapy Council of Kenya
- Excellent clients’ relations skills with good interpersonal skills and qualities.
- High level of motivation, integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns
- A good team player with a high degree of initiative, flexibility, tolerance.
- Able to work independently while being a strong teammate
- Applicants from Eldoret and its environments are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 February. 2022