Assistant Physiotherapist III (People living with disabilities) Job Vacancy Nyamira County Public Service Board
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Job Group: JG ‘H’
Salary: as per Salaries & Remuneration Commission of Kenya.
Deadline: 11th March 2022
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Possess diploma in physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
- Have registration certificate from the physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK);
- Have practicing license from physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK) and
- Possess certificate in computer application skills.
- Meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
• providing physiotherapy services to inpatients and outpatients at an outpatient unit/ward/health institution;
• assessing patient needs including rehabilitation;
• verifying and maintaining information and records relation to patients;
• screening, assessing and proving therapeutic exercises, manual therapy,electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan;
• Collecting data for operational research;
• Sensitizing the community on physiotherapy issues; and
• Preparing periodic reports.
How To Apply
Nyamira County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 434-40500,