Physiotherapy Job Vacancy – Kendu Adventist Hospital
Location; Karachuonyo, Homa Bay, Kenya
Deadline; December 15, 2021
The physiotherapist will be expected to provide quality, efficient and friendly physiotherapy services to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth evaluations of patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention and treatment plans for patients.
- Assess and evaluate physical disabilities caused by neurological disorders, de-conditioning, and any other disease states.
- Promote wellness through community health interventions and screening
- Collaborate and work alongside a multidisciplinary team to provide holistic care
- Maintain and update patient records.
- Educate patients and caregivers about fall prevention and home care.
- A minimum Diploma in Physiotherapy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least two years’ work experience as a physiotherapist.
- Registration with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
- Current Practicing License from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care
- Certificate in computer skills
- Leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Commitment to Christian principles, professionalism, work integrity, and spiritual maturity as demonstrated by active church involvement.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the requirements should forward a cover letter, updated CV, copies of professional and academic certificates, and a minimum of two recommendation letters (one of which should be from a church pastor) to email@example.com by December 15, 2021.
Disclaimer Policy: Kendu Adventist Hospital does not solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background checks, and/or medical clearance. We are not held responsible for fraudulent correspondence or loss of money or theft which may result from engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activities