Physiotherapist Job in Kenya- Oasis Health
Position; Physiotherapist (1 Position)
Deadline; 10th December 2021
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Busia and Bungoma. We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
The physiotherapist will be expected to provide quality, efficient and friendly physiotherapy services to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Planning and conduct therapy treatment for
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of patients referred for therapy treatment for both inpatient and outpatient
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for patients or clients suffering from
- Assess and evaluate physical disabilities caused by neurological disorders, stroke, diseases or injuries.
- Bring wellness and mobility in physical disabilities caused by injuries, stroke, or other neurological disorders through physiotherapy treatment programs and treat patients with disabilities in home and community care.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and
- Maintain and update patient records and
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment to the highest possible
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Two years’ work experience as a physiotherapist
- Registration with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
- Current Practicing License from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care
- Certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 10th December 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”