Physiotherapy Job – Kiriani Mission Hospital
Deadline; 19th November 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of patients referred for therapy treatment for both in and outpatient services.
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for patients or clients suffering from immobility.
- Attend bedridden patients, first day post-operative patients: i.e.: cesarean section, prostatectomy ,laparotomy, low back pains, thoracic injuries, fractures, immobilization, burns, lordosis, kyphosis, lumbago, spondylosis, numbness etc.
- Rehabilitate sick patients and prevent medical related complications
- Attend the patients within the time limit according to the Service charter guidelines
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment interventions
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Valid practicing license
HOW TO APPLY
Applications with updated C.V with contact details of 3 referees (2 of which should be immediate or former supervisors) should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager Kiriaini Mission Hospital P.O. Box 239-10204 KIRIAINI TOWN
So as to reach on or before 19th November 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Other Related posts….
Physiotherapist – Gym Recovery Lab Job Overview We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Physiotherapist for a gym recovery lab. The Physiotherapist will play a crucial role in providing high-quality physiotherapy services to clients, focusing on enhancing their physical well-being and supporting their fitness goals. This role involves working closely with clients, trainers and other…